So I commend the enjoyment of life...Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life
God has given them under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 8:15
1. My friend Jo'Ell’s laughter
2. Skin warmed by the SUN3. Hours of pushing my littlest boys on the swings.
4. Popsicle smiles of grape, strawberry and lime
5. Moments we as a family enjoy one another & find it easy to love
6. Moments we as a family fight, struggle & learn more how to love
7. A good book to read -brother Phillip's recommendation for me to try reading something new :)
As familiar and moving as "Beauty and the Beast" and yet as fresh and original as only the best fantasy can be, East is a novel retelling of the classic tale "East of the Sun, West of the Moon," a sweeping romantic epic in the tradition of Robin McKinley and Gail Carson Levine.
http://www.amazon.com/East-Edith-Pattou/dp/0152052216/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343199568&sr=1-1&keywords=east
Oh, that book sounds fabulous. The Polar Bear King comes to mind. I will have to see if my library has it!....it was and I have a hold placed. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete