![]() | |
| “Frost of winter, invitation of spring, dream of summer, and glamor of autumn.” – Rainbow Valley |
One may prefer spring and summer to autumn and
winter, but preference is hardly to the point. The earth turns, and we
live in the grain of nature, turning with it.” -Robert Hass
Rain boots
Raincoat
Long sleeves
Pants
Hats....
Raincoat
Long sleeves
Pants
Hats....
The house is being reorganized and deep cleaned in preparation for the busy months a head. Menus are planned and the crisp taste of Autumn begin to grace our table: Apples, Pears, Swiss Chard, Grapes. A look at the calender shows just how full the months ahead will be. Dentist appointments, Doctor visits, the sports and dance, birthdays, holidays and visits with friends.
Planning, Sorting, Parenting.................
And some where in this collage of life my heart begins to piece together lessons learned and reminders from this summer:
- Light overcomes darkness and dark can never block out light
- Love over comes fear!
- Paper plate are my friend and I have officially lost the guilt over our long standing relationship
- If I stop running around like a crazy women and just look around me I will be blown away by the magnitude of God's handy work!
- Dirt is a beautiful on happy children's faces, toes, fingers cloths
- Planned memories are great but the impromptu moments of ever day are magical
- Little E (or any of my children for that matter) will only make it through childhood alive by the grace of God because I am not omnipresent and Little E's appetite for adventure goes beyond my human ability to protect him
- Family is a place to hurt, heal and grow; it's never perfect and that's part of it's beauty!
- I am loved, accepted, and secure in Jesus
- There is joy to be found every where... real, lasting, God given JOY!
- And so much more!
The heart is on a journey and there's much to be learned. I feel like God is saying "When your vision is blurred child, step closer and I will come into focus. Draw near and see through my eyes that you may see clearly!" Another season of change and with it lessons for my heart. Praise be to God who tenderly guides and daily pours out his love!
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

No comments:
Post a Comment