Monday, September 3, 2012

SEPTEMBER



“After all, …I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.” – Anne (Anne of Avonlea)
  

Saturday September 1st
  1. Summer evenings
  2. Sun warmed grass and dirt covered children kissed with the pleasure of outdoor play
  3. Laundry lines
  4. How light overcomes the dark and darkness can never take from light
  5. Crisp tangy apples
  6. Clean windows 
  7. Cleaning with my Mom

Sunday September 2nd
  1. Orange slice smiles
  2. Quilt blocks
  3. Cut Ceder wood - I love it's a husky earth and spice antique smell!
  4. Ted Whited - Jesus with skin on :) xoxo
  5. Little JB singing his new favorite song "God's not dead"
  6. Home made DF SF dark chocolate with sea salt. Yummy!
  7. Little E's request to "Nuggle (snuggle) with me. Watch eggie Tales (Veggie Tales)!


1 comment:

  1. I ENJOY raindrops on roses and whisky filled kittens, anyway that's the way I sang the sound of music song "my favorite things"
    Growing up I remember the smell of apples in the entry way closet, new tennis shoes of course there were only black and white, high top and low top to choose from, but I remember checking them out by running fast and stopping on a dime, you got to realize that was a long time ago when dinosaurs were hanging out at shoe stores.
    Another thing is to hear the young lady that sits behind me sing to her Heavenly Papa at church. And bright eyed children who are excited to see me and go on the next adventure in front of them.
    Grateful, grateful, grateful full of grapes sounds good I think I will go get some from the frig... take care and than you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete